Friday, July 15, 2011

What I've Learnt ♥


What I've learnt about myself so far this year:
♥ I'm capable of being a grown up
♥ I can achieve anything as long as I stick to it and don't spend all my time in bed...
♥ I don't need him
♥ I have to be comfortable with myself before I fall in love again
♥ My mum and dad can hear me when I do funny voices to my dog...
♥ I'm the happiest I've ever been - even if it hurt getting there
♥ I don't need to eat just because I'm bored
♥ I deserve a successful career as well as everyone else
♥ I still would choose love over money
♥ I'm alone, not lonely - there's a difference
♥ I'd rather be with just me right now, than with someone who doesn't treat me right anyway
♥ Girls run the world
& finally - that I am Wonder Woman and I can kick some ass when I need to ;)

What is your "What I've learnt" list?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment