Thursday, July 14, 2011

Just a Little Blue Dress ♥


A few posts ago, I told you all that I bought this blue dress from Topshop. It was originally £49.99 (I think I thought it was £50 something at first) but I got it for £25.00 in the sale! I am usually terrible at finding things in the sale. To me, it feels like going to a jumble sale.

Anyway, this is what it looks like on..I really like it because it's a bit more classic looking than my other dresses. I bought this £6.00 bag from Primark to make it pop a little bit. I really like the electric blue and bold orange clash thing!

I think they do it in a few more colours as well.
The clutch is such a nice size and has two sides inside the bag so I can find everything easier.

Do you like colour clashing your outfits and accessories?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment